Why do we add Billing Notes?
We use billing notes to provide information to our Accounts Team.
What does this help?
- When invoicing for the first time we can check that it matches.
- Does the account need to invoiced in ZAR or USD.
- Does the invoicing need to be linked to one account?
- Clients disputing their original quoted amounts.
- If there's an outstanding balance who is liable to settle the account.
Below is a list of templates that needs to be used in different scenarios.
Quoted amounts needs to be added for all accounts going through sales regardless of whether it's a new/old or change of ownership account.
Invoice in USD
Single Unit Properties - Exclusions
Reason added as to why they're not being billed for 6 months.
Change of Ownership - Payment Arrangement
Add a note to say who needs to settle the balance if an arrangement was made.
Invoicing for Multi-DB or multiple accounts
If the client wants all BBIDs to be on one invoice you need to add which BBID it needs to be linked to.