What is a Multi-Property Account?
This is an account that allows you to host multiple properties on one BBID. They have different physical locations that could be two doors away or two blocks. Channels such as Booking.com would list them individually due to their location.
Multi-Property accounts should be set up per suburb. If the area is too big guests could land up checking in at the wrong location.
QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU DECIDE:
• Will each of the individual owners need access to the Owner’s Login to see / add their own
- IF NO – 1 BBID with multiple properties as room types can work
- IF YES – this can be done but every owner will be able to view the booking & payment information for all of the
- IF THE ABOVE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE – separate BBIDs will limit information only to the owner’s own unit.
• Are these properties all sold as single units or do some of them sell rooms in their unit?
- IF YES – 1 BBID with multiple properties as room types can work
- IF NO – separate BBIDs allow property owners to sell rooms instead of whole units
• Where are the properties located? Are they all roughly in the same geographical area?
- IF THEY ARE CLOSE TO EACH OTHER – 1 BBID with multiple properties as room types can work as you have to set
only one set of directions and one map location
- IF THEY ARE LOCATED FAR FROM EACH OTHER OR EACH HAS TO HAVE THEIR OWN DIRECTIONS / MAP
LOCATIONS – separate BBIDs will allow each property to set their own.
• Which channels would the properties like to link up with in terms of marketing their
- 1 BBID with multiple properties as room types will severely limit the marketing channels that can be used
- Separate BBIDs will not limit the linking to channels in any way
• Are all of the properties managed by one company & will they be able to receive payment into
one bank account (redistributed by the management company)? Will each property require their
own invoice for NightsBridge payments or can one invoice be issued to the managing company?
- ONE BANK ACCOUNT / ONE INVOICE PAID BY MANAGEMENT COMPANY / PAYMENTS DISTRIBUTED BY
MANAGEMENT COMPANY TO INDIVIDUAL OWNERS
– 1 BBID with multiple units set up as ‘room types’
- EACH PROPERTY OWNER NEEDS OWN BANKING DETAILS & OWN INVOICING – separate BBIDs