How do TravelIT payments work?
Nightsbridge Settles via PayBridge
- You will receive an email with a link to a voucher when the booking is CONFIRMED.
- On the day of check-out you will need to click on the payment claim link on the voucher.
>> "CLICK HERE on day of check-out, to process payment."
- On your first visit, you will need to register (once-off).
- Once you have registered and logged in, the TravelIT payment process page will open.
- The amounts will automatically be filled in with the amounts which appear on the booking confirmation voucher. These amounts can be changed as needed.
- If the agent has asked you to add dinner, or an extra that was not on the voucher, this is where you can add it.
- Click PROCESS PAYMENT.
- NightsBridge will debit the corporate credit card, create an invoice for TravelIT and pay you accordingly. The money will be paid into your bank account 24 - 48 working hours after we have swiped the credit card.
- We deduct the following charges from the payment:
- 10% admin fee plus credit card, and
- bank transfer fees.
(A breakdown of payment received can be found on Payment Recon: http://bit.ly/NBpaymentrecon.)
- NightsBridge will send you a reminder email on the day of the guest's departure, and every day after that until the payment has been processed.
IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
- We cannot pay you until you request payment via the link.
- We will send you a daily reminder until payment has been requested.
- For long stay bookings, you can request payment after 7 days and every 7 days thereafter.
- No need to send invoices - we do it automatically for you.
** NB! Please note that in exceptional circumstances, Settle Direct may still be used as a payment option for a booking from TravelIT. This means that the guest will settle the full amount on departure. **