How do I Modify a Reservation on the Booking.com Extranet?
Due to the Extranet XML connection which only allows data to be passed to us just once upon the guest making the initial Booking. The connection does not allow data to go back and forth thereafter such as updating your calendar automatically if a modification or cancellation is made. This is why Nightsbridge will notify you via email or SMS if a change is made with a note to manually update.
Also if your guest request cancellation or changes their Booking directly with you then you will need to request they make the changes directly on Booking.com, this is because changes need to be approved.
To avoid issues with your invoice from Booking.com, it’s important to update your reservations regularly. To make changes to the info in the system:
- Log on to the Extranet and select the Reservations tab.
- Search by guest name, reservation number or time period.
- After finding the guest, select the specific reservation number.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, select Mark as no-show or Change reservation dates & prices.
- After modifying the reservation info, both you and the guest will receive a confirmation email explaining what changes were made.
You can mark no-shows, modify reservation dates, and change prices starting at 12 am on the check-in date, then for a 2 full business days after the check-out date.